.

Friday, December 28, 2018

College Life Essay

I was genuinely excited to go on college by the conviction I whole step on the stage and got my diploma. During college applications, I would endlessly compute of what college has to offer far from senior utmost train. I would imagine myself walking or so the universitys corridor from building to building, meeting refreshful-fangled and unfamiliar faces, involving into different discipline activities and enjoying a lot of my surplus measure.I would besides see myself in a to a greater extent mature role as a Mass Communication student of Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila which is I think a big challenge. However, I fear that college faculty be hard for me as a freshman.I wonder who be issue to be my friends, will I be with the good ones or the other modality around, what type of professors Ill be transaction with, where should I and most importantly, how butt nubt I cope up with these varietys that I cant even sleep that shadow before our early day of school. A nd these are the things Ive encountered so far. The whole countersink up of college is totally different from mellowed school Embracing a change is certainly a difficult one. It took me a lot of ad bonniements to familiarize things in college.It is truthful that in college you are the master of your time. You should agnize how to manage your time preparing for school, during vacant hours and free time. Since Im from Cavite which is a 2 hour ride going to manila (heavy traffic not included), I should look at a time allowance so I cant be late on my first subject. Technically, if I have a 7 am class, I should be up at 4 am for preparation whence at 5 am I must go. Same with going radical and this is very tiresome.During my vacant, instead of wandering somewhere I will do my assignments so when I came home, theres cypher to worry abtaboo. With my schedule, I can seldom bond with my parents and siblings at home because I must make the most out of my time to do what is destinye d and that a lot left me no personal time. I can no longer join family gatherings or affectionate parties because if I do, I would sacrifice my time for sleep and rest.My time is being calculated and I think thats the worst part of being a college student. On the other hand, my social life broaden with the new friends Ive met in college but at first I find it hard to be comfortable with them because Im compose looking for the same qualities of my friends in broad(prenominal) school. Because of it, I barely enjoy my time with them which is not healthy. Thats the hardest part in me that I struggle, to open up myself for new opportunities. The next adjustment that I had was in terms of money.Back in my high school, I am not really into allowances because I had my pack lunch and school service. Whenever I need something, Ill just ask my parents and they will give me the nitty-gritty of money I needed. But when I entered college, I started to budget everything I need with my all owance fare, food, and school stuffs. Especially with my school environment since it is near SM manila paper and those tempting, low-cost stores scattered anywhere. With that, I wise(p) to save money and prioritize my necessitate over wants that leaves no room for extras.

No comments:

Post a Comment