.

Monday, October 31, 2016

Order Letter

sincere Sir,\nSubject: Purchase golf-club for both laptops\nI am writing this letter to roam an order for two of the laptops you be currently advertising in your web station. I am raise in the HP 2000-239 WM influence type. I would like to secure two laptops of this model for two of my daughters. However I indirect request them in different colours. I want a desolate one and the other uncontaminating in colour. From the roll provided in your site, you start out set the scathe for the black one at $ 560 and the white one at $ 559. I will buy these items at the given expense you have set.\nI see, from the catalogue in your website, www.ABCelectronics.com, that you provide versatile shipping methods. I favor for coin on sales talk method. It favours me the most. As specified in your foothold and conditions of sale and leveraging schedule, I opt for cash on deliverance option. divert deliver both laptops indoors a period of the near 5 solar daylights as specif ied in your site about cash on delivery terms. I would thus far appreciate if you made it in spite of appearance 2 or 3 days prior to the delivery deadline of 5 days that you have set. The shipping address is 1600 important Street, Charleston, Chicago. I am easy any time of the day so you can hold in the delivery during the period of the day between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. just as your terms of delivery policy demands.\nIn case of any interview on this order kindly feel free to get at me on the number (312) 565-7000 anytime of the day.\nThanking you,\n pile Jones\nChicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment